Where will you watch the July 4th fireworks this year? A rooftop, lounge, hotel, restaurant?
All July 4th Trip Advisor reviews are from the East River Fireworks:
2019 July 4th Fireworks NYC Viewing Options:
If the fireworks are launched in 2019 from the East River, these will be great options. The announcement usually comes sometime in May or June.
Residence Inn New York Manhattan/Central Park – ‘we were given a room on the 64th floor! Looking out of the window the Rockefeller building was in front of us, Times Square to the right and Central Park to the left. We even watched the 4th of July fireworks from our room’
The Standard, East Village – July 4th reviews, ‘The Hotel itself is a gem with wonderful views of south Manhattan. July 4th fireworks were easily seen. The Restaurants are excellent – a definite NY vibe less pretentious than Standard Highline. I gladly recommend this gem’ and “wanted a room with a view of the East River, so we could see fireworks. She went beyond to find us the PERFECT room”
- Discount Rates: The Standard East Village
- 25 Cooper Square, NY, NY 10003 (East Village)
- 4th of July Crab Boil – Celebrate the 4th of July with us at Narcissa with a festive Blue Crab Boil on the terrace! 12-9pm.
Hotel Indigo – ‘The room was large, and had a great view towards the east and the south, giving wonderful views of the July 4th fireworks. The hotel is in the heart of things, with the bars and restaurants of the LES all a short walk way.’
- Discount Rates: Hotel Indigo
- 171 Ludlow Street, NY, NY 10002 (Lower East Side)
Hotel on Rivington – offers panoramic city and East River views from their spectacular Penthouse roofdeck. Their Fireworks Party offers a luxurious July 4th experience with live DJ, open bar and a prime view of the East River fireworks in one of NYC’s hippest neighborhoods! Enjoy 360 degree breathtaking panoramic views of downtown, midtown, uptown Manhattan, Brooklyn, and beyond!
- Discount Rates: Hotel on Rivington
- Direct Site: Independence Day at Hotel on Rivington
- 107 Rivington Street, NY, NY 10002 (Lower East Side)
Hotel 50 Bowery – The Crown Rooftop at Hotel 50 Bowery, one of NYC’s newest hotels, is Lower East Manhattan’s most spectacular 360-degree view to celebrate and watch the fireworks with a clear view of the fireworks and city, downtown to Brooklyn to Midtown.
- Discount Rates: Hotel 50 Bowery
- 50 Bowery, NY, NY 10013
- Direct Site: The Crown Rooftop Fireworks Party
The Box House Hotel Rooftop – Join us on our rooftop for the perfect view of the Macy’s fireworks!! Live DJ, Games, Local Food Vendors, Drinks.
- Discount Rates: The Box House Hotel Rooftop, Brooklyn
- 50 Bowery, NY, NY 10013
- Direct Site: Fireworks at The Box House Hotel Rooftop
Park South Hotel – July 4th reviews, ‘The rooftop patio was an amazing bonus and we had a great view of the fireworks’ and ‘…for added pleasure the Roof bar was fabulous we watched the fireworks’ (photo above)